Monday, November 28, 2011

Heidi's Roast Beef French Dip Sandwiches

Ok, so again I'm posting a favorite recipe here so I always know where to find it whenever I need it. This is my sister's recipe for french dip sandwiches and I just can't put into words how yummy it is. I love crock pot meals too... make dinner in the morning and you don't have to worry about it the rest of the day!

FRENCH DIP SANDWICHES

4lb roast

½ C. soy sauce

1 C. water w/ beef bullion cube dissolved

1 t. rosemary

1 t. thyme

1 t. garlic powder

hogie or hard rolls

Brown roast in 2 T of olive oil after removing any visible fat. Pepper the meat and place in crock pot. Combine soy sauce, beef bullion water and all spices and pour over roast. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours, until meat is very tender.

Shred meat and serve on rolls. Ladle broth into small bowls for dipping.

No comments: