Sunday, May 02, 2010

welcome izzy

Welcome Izzy... our newest family member! So I guess if I got to go to Fiji as a graduation present to me... since Clark did all the work and actually went to school I guess he gets a graduation present as well. Clark has wanted to get a dog for as long as I can remember, I've always been able to come up with plenty of excuses why we couldn't have a dog. But since we now have a fenced in yard, and Clark is actually going to be around enough to train and take care of her (and be on POOP duty), I guess I have run out of excuses. So we went and picked out a puppy before I left for Fiji and Clark picked her up while I was gone. So not only was Clark on full time daddy-duty for 10 days, he also was taking care of a brand new puppy. Happy Graduation!

4 comments:

Chelsa said...

You named your dog after my daughter.. ha ha! She is such a cute dog and I don't really like dogs. Darling. Your Fiji trip looked like lots of fun. Hope you're doing well. Love ya!

gramakas said...

Ohhhhhhh...she is darling! She looks like Bryson! lol! I haven't seen a picture of Izzy and Aspen yet. Does Aspen like her?

Linda said...

:o) Welcome to doggy world!! I have a good vet in Davis county if you still need one. Your pup is so cute!

Kylee Jane said...

AHHH That's awesome! Yeah Clark for being the pooper-picker-upper