

Well, it wouldn't be a happy Mother's day for me without these two! I feel so blessed and lucky to be their mother. It's fun to see their little personalities so clearly and distinctively even at their little ages. Aspen is as spunky as they come.. and even though she and I don't always see eye to eye (and probably never will), she is so sweet and smart and concerned about everyone in our family. She's definitely a little mother to her little brother. She loves coloring pictures and writing words and names. Bryson, on the other hand is just like a happy little puppy! As long as he's well fed and well rested he's a happy little guy! He LOVES our new puppy, Izzy, and he's happy doing just about anything as long he's part of the action!
I think my favorite moment today, and what made this mother's day special was that this was the first year aspen went up with the primary to sing in sacrament meeting. I don't think she really knew what was going on, but she took hands with our little neighbor boy who is the same age and together they walked up to the stand with all the other little kids and stood their looking all confused as all the older kids sang to their mom's. Then I loved how happy and smiley she was as she came back to sit by me. I loved it! I also loved that after sacrament meeting, they passed out Chocolate bars to all the women.. that sure as heck beats a flower!
So I'm just so thankful to spend today with my husband (who took me on a mother's day date last night... a nice restaurant and shopping at Target, that's my idea of a good time! ) and my cute little kiddos! I have to remind myself to enjoy them being so sweet and little because it's going to go by so fast, even if it doesn't feel like it day to day.
3 comments:
They are the Best kids because you are the Best mom!!! They look so adorable in their color coordinated outfits!! Precious! xoxoxoxox
Cute outfits! I love Mother's day and being a mom, it's the best... most days! I love that our ward does chocolate too!
Such a great mom!! I remember how fun it was to have all my kids in matching cute outfits! Yours are just adorable!
Post a Comment