Sunday, July 12, 2009




So I had to take a couple days off from my photoshop class to focus for a minute on turning the big three-oh... and to survive the Echo Triathlon which along with my photoshop and photography classes was my gift to myself (Clark got totally off the hook having to come up with something brillant... wink!) So I did it and survived, and still have some vague remnants of the body marking to prove it! Anyhow... back to the good stuff! I am having so much fun with my photos... have I mentioned that already?!? So the past two lessons have been on adding textures to photos to make them appear more aged, and moody. I think it totally works! Love it!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brooke Bowen said...

Oh I was thinking about the triathalon on Saturday wishing I was doing it too. Good Job!!! I hope you had a great day yesterday!

Traci said...

congrats on your tri, they are addicting, so watch out! I love the photos, you are such a talented little gal!