Thursday, July 09, 2009

photoshop class day 4

In today's lesson, we learned about clipping photos onto masks. So i clipped the flower photo onto the mask with the grungy edges, you get the same affect as if you added a grungy edged frame, just a different way to acheive a similar affect. I also practiced a little more with the photo tinting and color saturation.

before:
after:

before:



(after)

3 comments:

House of 3 said...

cool photos and nice work! man, i am going to have to put you on the design team!!

Brooke Bowen said...

Your pictures look great, isn't this fun! I'm loving this class and I'll post my pictures too.

Traci said...

I was wondering if I already called you a computer geek? Your photos look amazing! I love looking at your before and after pics...I am ready to change my background but am too chicken still! Are you up for it?