Sunday, July 26, 2009
lesson #2... aperature!
wow, i am so CRAZY tired right now, but I couldn't resist posting these photos of my cutie cutie neice and nephew... here's a mind bender for you... these two are actual siblings... same mom and dad, they are BOTH two years old and they aren't twins. figure that one out... all i know is how darn cute and fun they are. Can I just tell you about the non-stop action we've had this past week involving: heidi's fam moving here, mom's 60's birthday celebration, family LAGOON, swimming, swimming, and more swimming, discovery zone at the gateway, and then finally mom and dad's farewell and open house today. exhale. so tired, did i mention that already? Don't worry, I have a bathtub filling up as i'm writing this so I can relax and gain some strengh for week two of Kasteler family summer festivities... this coming week involves aspen's swimming lessons, a whole BIG family photo shoot, and hopefully an actual date night for all the adults... as in kids at home with babysitters.... wish us luck on that one! We have to squeeze in all the fun we possibly can to hold mom and dad over for a whole 18 months! now... about that bath, i'm on my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
loving your photos! I didn't know your parents were going on a mission, silly girl...details! AND Heidi moved back from China??? You do have a ton going on! Get another bottle of bubbles!
Post a Comment