In today's lesson, we learned about tints, and blending to make a more vintage look and feel to your photos. i was able to do this one step at a time, but i'm starting to realize that we are just barely scratching the surface of the possibilities of things that you can do! Anyhow, I love this photo because seriously this high chair at the cabin is like a million years old. I'm convinced it is like as old as the cabin (which was built in 1960). And I would venture to guess that just about all of my 30 or so first cousins, and their kids (which I have no idea how many that makes), have probably at one time or another been in this chair... and now it's b's turn! It's almost like an initiation into the family!
before:
AFTER:

1 comment:
love it and all your awesome work, computer geek!
Post a Comment