before:
after:
So i'm so excited about this FREE class I signed up for. It's all about using photoshop to do photo enhancements and embelishments, and it even came with a free kit of downloadable digital brushes and frames and stuff from house of 3! So fun! I'm so tech challenged when it comes to pretty much anything digital... but for my birthday, i'm taking this class and also a digital photography class. So i'll be posting some of the fun stuff I'm learning. In the photo above, we learned: cropping, brushes, frames, and word art! Really fun stuff! The site where I signed up for these cool online classes is Jessicasprague.com. CHECK IT OUT!!!
6 comments:
i LOVE it!! house of 3 rocks!! (smile!).. this looks so great.. i am feeling sad we missed the 4th up there! looks so great.
really that comment was from ME (heidi)
go girl .. that is so cool! ok i am going to sign up too! luv chanel
That is so, so cute. I'm taking the class too and have already learned a bunch (it doesn't take much since I knew just about zero to begin with!) Great job!
I have to laugh when you say your are digitally challenged...you are so NOT!@ I think your stuff looks great! I looked at the class, and it is 45$, which class is free...I need to take a class, let me know!miss you~
I just got here from a link on your sister's blog and WOW! I am signed up for the class but time has not permitted me to "play" with it yet - you have me so inspired! You did a great job, that is such a wonderful picture! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment