Saturday, June 06, 2009

love these girls!


Flashback nearly 12 years ago... all of us girls (plus a few others) the night before graduation having a sleepover in Cindy's trailor, staying up all night for slurpee runs and other such things like decorating the statue at the bank and getting caught by police. At some point during that night we decided to write down our futures, as in where we thought each of us would be 10, 20 years in the future. Now while I can't remember what all of the future predictions were, they included things like danielle becoming a news anchor woman.. and other such grand and glamorous things. I'm pretty sure our predicitions did NOT include all of us getting together at a park with all our kids, sitting around discussing mini-vans vs. SUV's... and most all of us siding with the mini-vans, and yet that is the REALITY!!!! hello.. this is our life... and I love it!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Hooray for minivans! I LOOOOOOOVE mine!

kONniKaLITa said...

wo is the day when i'll have to side with the minivan....i don't know if i could give in though...Suburban's for life!

Anonymous said...

Love it...will you email me the pics?

Danielle said...

Oooh, so glad that news anchor thing didn't work out! I don't think I would want to announce to everyone how depressing the world is today. And I have to agree with your other friend's comment... SUV's for life! =)