Wednesday, June 17, 2009

rain rain go away...



I keep wishing I could come up with something blog-worthy to post about... but really all that's been going on lately has been hanging out at home, cooped up, wishing the darn rain would stop so we could start enjoying summer! But don't you worry, it takes a lot more than a few raindrops to keep this girl inside! We do have some fun stuff coming up, so hopefully we'll be back to blogging in no time. As for now... we just keep singing about that guy who went to bed and bumped his head, and couldn't get up in the morning.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kj said...

Umbrella shots are darling. I love the colors, my fav is the first one.

Janae said...

So cute! And yes a little rain will not keep her from going outside..... is the mud print still on your window????