Thanks Janae for such fun pics! Just today Aspen said to me, "when I grow up I'm going to be as big as Aunt Janae". I hope for her sake she's right! She would be a lucky girl!!!
She looks like a little model! How cute she is! She is realy looking older! I hate when they lose that baby look! Kai has lost it. He looks so old to me now!Can't wait to see you guys!!
5 comments:
She looks like a little model! How cute she is! She is realy looking older! I hate when they lose that baby look! Kai has lost it. He looks so old to me now!Can't wait to see you guys!!
so funny the posing. I love that!! Man they grow up fast.
Dang cute pics, she's model worthy. Get her an agent now.
Awwwww..... I am glad she is not afraid of me anymore and Im growing on her!
Those pictures are so priceless! I love them! Little Aspen is just darling!
Post a Comment