Finally, something good to blog about! Last night I went to the So You Think You Can Dance tour performance! It was so awesome! i went with Crystal and Kim, two of the young women in my ward (and also 2 of my favorite babysitters). It was fun that they asked me to go with them, that they weren't too embarrased to be seen in public with their much older and preg-o young womens leader. It was really fun, and the show was amazing! I was thinking they would do a few of the favorite dances from the season but I had no idea it would be a solid 3 hours of performances. It was a fun girls night out and a much needed distraction from the everyday... and a break from all that nesting!




6 comments:
so fun..i'm jealous! i think you look so cute, love ya.
You: So lucky!!
Me: So Jealous!!!!
I hope you were home by 10 pm or you could get grounded! You fit right in with those girls... so cute!
How fun Katie! Glad you got out to hang with "the girls."
Katie,
Where I work you could still pass for 16 even with that belly!
i can NOT believe you were there!!! so was I!!!! i felt my life was complete the moment I bought the tickets!
Post a Comment