So all summer long I've had a few things I've wanted to go and do with Aspen, but it was too hot. So now that it's cooling down I thought i'd take a look at my list of fun to-do's. One of those things was to go to Wheeler Farm... which by the way, is FREE! I thought she'd love it and she porobably would have if she wasn't so TIRED and GRUMPY! We'll have to go back for sure when she's having a better two-year-old day. We went with Brooke and Dax which was fun! Dax was pretty tired too, only the difference was that he just chilled in his stroller like a tired little boy while aspen threw tantrums and layed down on rocks. (see below)
The day wasn't a complete loss, I found this great red bridge which I think would be perfect to go back and take family photos by!




2 comments:
I'm still so glad we went! If we start a bit earlier the kids might be more excited. I just loved that Aspen would lay down on anything ready to take her nap right then and there!
That just doesn't sound like my little Princess! She is always so accommodating. Maybe she just needed a little DC and some Fruit
Loops!
Post a Comment