Aspen woke up tuesday morning and opened her first gift... Dora the Explorer big girl undies... an instant hit. She was so excited. Tuesday pretty much was just accidents again and again, but we spent a lot of time on the potty. At this point I was thinking this is going to be a lot harder than I had hoped. Wednesday morning she woke up dry and asked to go potty, and then kept telling me all day when she needed to go. Each time she successfully went in the potty, she got to open a new gift. We went all day Wednesday without an accident. Now I'm thinking this is too good to be true. So today she went to daycare and I was thinking... great this is going to mess up her whole little routine. Not even. When I picked her up they said she had a great day without any accidents. I sent her to school in a totally mismatching outfit and about 3 others as backup figuring she'd go through at least a couple pair of pants. But no, she was in the same mismatched outfit that I sent her in.
Here are all the presents she got to open when she went potty: coloring book, markers, crayons, m&m's, bubble bath, and stickers.
I'm not sure who is more excited about this week's success... she's pretty happy about it!




8 comments:
you are such a great mum ... glad you have had success.
Looks like heaps of fun at CE ... hope i can come next time!
luv chanel
Congrats on your success!! That sounds like it was so easy. Hopefully she'll keep it up for you. It was good to hear from you.
Oh my gosh! How smart is she! Or just really easy to bribe. ha ha. I'm so proud of her! Now you just have to have 1 in diapers what a great feeling.
Nice Katie!!!! This is a very exciting moment. Maybe when she is all trained, she could give Alex a few little pointers. We are not even close over here! Sigh, Ugh, moan and groan......
wow! Maybe potty training won't be as bad as I'm thinking it will be. I still don't know if I'm ready to try though. I like the idea of the gifts!
I am so jealous! I wish London was potty trained, but alas- to no avail! Congratulations! Got any tips? Or do you just want to come and train London for me! HAHA!
i am sure you got all the presents at target.
Post a Comment