Wednesday, May 28, 2008

fun baby gift project


So i saw this idea on this blog which continuously has fun and easy craft ideas, and I totally wanted to give it a try. It really is super easy so if you're having a baby anytime soon, you can pretty much just plan on getting some of these as a gift. If you want to try it for yourself, just follow the instructions on that blog... super easy.




Before... simple pack of white onesies


Combined with a little package of RIT dye


Let em soak for a few minutes


And TA-DA! Finised project... so easy and fun
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

{owens} said...

Fun! and Pink. :)

{owens} said...

ps i stole a picture of you for my blog. hope you don't mind.

Christine said...

Ooh-la-la, they're marvelous (Can you tell I've been reading Fancy Nancy a lot lately?)I'll have to try it out. You'd totally have to pay like $18 for one tie-dyed onesie at the store.

Clark Captions said...

How cute!!! You are always full of great ideas...I'll have to try that next time I go to a baby shower. Darling!

chanel said...

ohhhhh so cute! hope your week is great
luv chanel