Yeah, we just got our stimulus package check in our account! What are you spending yours on? We get to buy:
a new clutch, valve, cylinder head, timing belt, spark plug, water pump, gaskets, plug wire set, oh and a new oil filter.
How exciting is that? I know we're stoked. Clark's car is running at about 100,000 miles and hopefully after all this she'll be rearing to go for another 100,000 miles! I guess car repairs on a paid off car are the trade off to car payments each month. I guess we should be grateful it all came the same time as a little extra cash... so much for paying down some debt.o.Or buying some new clothes for spring. sigh.
4 comments:
Kates. That is a bummer, but at least you'll have a running car! Ours is going toward airplane tickets... all of it. That's what you get for living away for family, huh? I have to keep telling myself it will all be worth it : ) But I'm with you and would love some spring clothes or a new camera... maybe next stimulus package... in 12 years : )
I can completely feel for you! We have a little 94 Sentra that is over 100,000 and we are just hoping it will last another 100,000! The repairs aren't fun, but I do love not having make a payment on it each month! Whenever we get extra money it seem like something breaks or needs repair! I wish we could just go on a fun vacation...
Such a bummer! Don't worry we're paying off SCHOOL DEBT! Wahoo.
How sad Katie!!!! I guess it is a good thing it came when it did....BUT! It would be nice to have some nice new spring clothes....that is, if spring ever comes! haa haa.... Good luck with the "fixing" of the car! Miss you!
Post a Comment