Wednesday, November 28, 2007

funny kid..

I think that we've reached the point that I need to start writing down the funny things that Aspen says. She can't say much but she's into identifying things that she recognizes. Like when we go to the grocery store, she sees "appos" (apples), "nanas" (bananas) "foffles" (waffles), you get the idea. When we are home together, she is always looking around the house for her daddy. If I'm doing laundry and she sees me folding Clark's shirts she points and says "dada". Well, yesterday we were looking out the front window watching the snow when the mailman pulled up to our mailbox, aspen noticed him pull up and she pointed out the window and said: "dada". Uh, oh! Does she know something we don't?!?

It was funny, I just wished someone else had been around. I got a chuckle out of it. And she got a big squeeze and a kiss.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

So cute! It's so fun when they start to talk. It's amazing the things that are going through their little minds -- things that you wouldn't really think someone that little would really be thinking!

Brooke Bowen said...

that's so funny! I always knew she looked more like you than Clark!