Wednesday, August 01, 2007

the cleaning fairy




So, if you were to come to my house right now, you would probably look around my kitchen and think to yourself, "wow, katie really has such a clean house! Look how neatly organized her pantry is, especially how the cereal boxes are lined up tallest to smallest". You might think to yourself, "I feel really bad about how messy my kitchen is next to Katie's, check out how nice and neat her tupperware drawers are, man I wish I could keep my tupperware that organized". I wish I could say, "it's always like that, i'm just a naturally tidy person"... but i'm afraid I would be lying. The truth is, last night when clark and I went out (we had tickets to see the Fray concert ) my best brother in the world came over to step in as uncle-of-the-year and watch aspen for us. Well, apparently while we were gone, we had a special visit from the obsessivly compulsive cleaning fairy!!! (who by the way is welcome in my home ANYTIME ) See, some of us have hobbies like scrapbooking, or rock climbing, fishing, you know maybe quilting. Well, cam's hobbies include competing in triathlons, cleaning and organizing! You should check out his garage. So while we were at the concert, Clark and i even thought to ourselves, "well, maybe if cam get's bored he'll organize the pantry"... hahaha. Well, it didn't stop at the pantry as you can see, cupboard after cupboard and drawer after drawer, we were suprised... spices all lined up in pretty litte rows, knives, forks, and spoons all nestly snugly together. Even, the stove burners got a little love (and believe me, they needed a LOT of love!) Clark and I were laughing... it was great. So thanks cleaning fairy, please come back... anytime!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Seriously, send him my way!

Camdog said...

Are you calling me a fairy?

gramakas said...

You could always invite him to move in for a year or so... it is REALLY worth it!!

chanel said...

I love the Fray ... i bet they were awesome!
so funny about your brother ... lucky you!

Elise said...

I LOVE IT!!! Cam- you are the MAN... anything BUT a fairy : )

E