So usually when i finish a scrapbook page, i leave it up in my scrapbook room for a while so I can look at it for a while until i'm ready to put in into a book. These are a few of the layouts that have been hanging in my room for a the last little while and so i thought i'd share.

I posted these photos a while ago, they're from the "Kasteler Round-up" held for my cousin, Konni, before she got married. I used some products that i've had for quite a while, like the fuzzy star rub-ons and the fuzzy rub-on words. I also used the giant ghost letters which was fun because I've had them for a while but haven't had a chance to use them.

I've had this picture of my mom and dad hanging up on my magnet board for a long time... I love it, they look so cute! I recently bought the orange floral paper and have been really wanting to use it, but I didn't really have any photos with orange, so I glanced up at my magnet board and saw this picture and thought it would be perfect. The layout is somewhat of a "scrap-lift" from one very similar that Heidi did in her "just for looks" book. But then again, most of what I do is a scrap-lift from heidi. Including most of the products which I've also "lifted" from various times I've visited her. what good is it to have a famous sister if you can't at least mooch scrapbooking products, right?!?

This is for sure my favorite layout in a long time. This layout was the big picture art challenge for August. The theme has been about smiling, and what makes you smile. As i've been thinking about it, I realize i'm not the smiliest person ever, but for sure this little one brings out the smile in me... everyday! These are some of the photos heidi took last time we visited AZ. noice her new (fake) grass in the background! I don't think i'll be putting this one in a book anytime soon, or maybe ever for that matter.

5 comments:
Love them! Even for a scrap "lifter" you're amazing! I could borrow ideas all day long and they still wouldn't look that good.
You can totally mooch off you sister! That's what they are there for. I will probably be lifting ideas from you and Melanie is right... they still wouldn't look that good!
your lo's look awesome .... and love the beach photos too!
i completely agree with you on aspen's picture page, katie. that is the cutest most adorable page i have ever seen!
you are a really talented scrapbooker!
wink
Post a Comment