Sunday, April 01, 2007

It's my party!!!




Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me!
So I am officially one years old! My birthday was actually on thursday. I got to go to lunch with mommy and daddy to Chili's...mmm french fries! Then they took me to target so I could pick out some fun toys. I ended up getting a fun music table that lights up and plays lots of music, and a pink princess chair that's just my size. i also got new socks! Later that day, mommy and daddy took me back to target for a torture session, they called it a "photo session" at the portrait studio. I thought it was pretty dumb, they just sat me there in front of big lights ant wanted me to just sit and be cute. So I showed them and just screamed through the whole thing until it was finally over. Whew, I hope they NEVER think of doing that again!

On Saturday, I got to have my very first birthday party with balloons, and cupcakes and everything! It was fun because all my family came to my house, even grandma hymas and aunt kara all the way from Idaho! And my brand new baby cousin, mackenzie! We had yummy pizza, i like pizza, especially the cheezy kind. Then I got to open lots of fun presents.... thanks everyone, I got fun toys and cute new clothes. Then, we got to eat cupcakes and ice cream. I mostly just like the frosting, and for sure the chocolate ice cream. My mommy says I get that from her. i don't really know what she means, whatever.

So anyway, I had a super fun birthday, I'm so big.. I even learned how to walk this week. i've been trying it out for a little while now but I decided that now that I'm one, it's time to get moving... that crawling business is for babies!

4 comments:

Walker said...

Too bad princess sofas don't come in adult sizes. Happy Birthday, Aspen.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We are so big! We for sure have to get together and play lots. I got a chair too for my birthday, is yours like mine? Anyways, we are big girls now. Now we can really get into some trouble can't we! Tell your mom and pop that we need to get together soon! Love London!

Anonymous said...

HAha!! I just read your comment on my blog and I am so glad we got matching chairs. It is so nice to have my very own chair. Mom and Pop like to try and sit in it though, but I make them get out as soon as I see it! They are stinkers!

Kage said...

1! Congrats...looks like you had fun