Monday, March 19, 2007

watch out world.... here I come!





I tried out this walker toy about a month or so ago, but I was more interested on chewing on the blue handle. Today my mom got it out again and I was loving it, I just had lunch so I wasn't hungry, maybe that's why i wasn't interested in eating the handle. I was cruising! I didn't have enough room inside the house, so mom took me outside so I could really get moving, up and down the sidewalk and all over the driveway! i'm loving the warm weather, grandma has a swing outside that's just my size and I love to swing! I also love it when my mommy takes me on walks, I like to strech out my arms and lie back and let the sun hit me. I also like it when we walk past doggies and they bark at us, I think they're pretty funny! Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Camdog said...

Happy birthday to the sweetest baby ever.