
Hi! So I just had to post, I finally found the website for CKU Japan and it has my photo and bio and everything. Oh yeah, you might want to grab a Japanese-English dictionary to read it. LOL! The website is www.ckj.jp/cku/1.html I'm getting excited, it's going to be a riot. I just think of the scrapbooking events I have attended with heidi and to see how crazy scrapbookers are... only this time in Japanese! It's going to be so funny.
Aspen and I have been having a couple of fun days together with Clark in Maryland. His training has been to learn how to do behavioral based interviewing and interrogation. A big part of his job in Human Resources is to investigate employee relations claims, things like employees stealing money from the company or sexual harrassment claims he-said/ she-said sort of thing. So now that he's all trained up he'll be like Jack Bauer (from 24) and be able to get the truth out of anyone using whatever means necessary! Okay, he won't be torturning anyone... but he said he's learned a lot of cool techniques to find out when people are lying. He made the comment that these skills will come in handy when we have teenagers! And I'm sure he'll have these techniques mastered by then! Ha Ha, poor aspen. If it really works maybe he can teach teenage parenting interrogation courses! I guess I better watch out too.
So Clark is coming home today! Just in time for us to have an intense evening on catching up on our t.v. we've missed this week. It's taken all my willpower to wait for him to get back to watch our shows. Thank goodness for DVR. I know it's sad, we used to actually go out and do things, but since having Aspen we've become total tv junkies! It doesn't help that there are so many good shows on right now. We got hooked on LOST over the summer... we watched seasons one and two on DVD and now it's painfully killing us to have to wait week-to-week to see what's happening. Then of course there is our longtime fav show, "Smallville". And our motivational show, "the biggest loser", (refered to in our home as big fat loser), and our two new favorites this season, "studio 60 on the sunset strip", and "men in trees". Okay, I know it's sad, I'm going to make it a new rule for myself that if I haven't worked out that day then I can't veg out and watch tv that night. I think I'm going to switch gyms because I don't really love my current gym so it's not very motivating to go and it's been too cold to take Aspen out in the baby jogger!
I know... NO EXCUSES!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment