Thursday, July 19, 2012
moment in time...
I feel like I've taken a major nose dive off the blog bandwagon! I can't possibly keep up with one other thing, in fact I feel like I can't keep up with anything hardly these days! I am making a mental checklist of all the things I need to accomplish after the kiddos are back in school... things like make dentist appointments, I need my hair done sooooo bad!, file away the stack of bill that have been paid, organize my closet... oh man that's going to take a couple days I think! Anyhow, the list is quite extensive. I feel like I haven't been able to stay on top of anything these days... this summer business is wearing me out! I have to admit I really struggle when there isn't any set structure to our days. I think we all function better when we have the routine of school, so we're all a little off our rockers this summer. Also, with year round school it has worked out that Aspen really only has 3 1/2 weeks off between kindy and first grade, so I've felt like we need to squeeze every last drop out of the time that we have. So we've been doing cabin stuff on the 4th of july, camping at redfish lake in Idaho, swimming at the daybreak pool, cowabunga, sprinklers on the trampoline... you name it! And it's wearing me out! Despite my state of exhaustion, I feel like I need to take a minute and update the blog with photos and stories of what we've been up to... because I think it's so important to remember this phase of our life, because I don't think I can rely on my own memory to help me out... considering I can't remember what time I last gave ollie medicine for his fever and was it tylenol or motrin I gave him last? Seriously, I need to take notes throughout the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment