This photo was taken when ollie was about 5 months old. This baby business is going by waaaay to fast. And this kid seems to be on super-drive in the growth department. He's so big! At his 4 month check-up he weighed 15.5 lbs. I checked back on Bryson's 4 month check up and he was only 12 lbs. This kid is catching up to his big brother fast!
He's recently discovered the exersaucer and it's one of his favorite things! He's starting to grab and hold things better, he can roll both directions, and he's even discovering baby einstein... the best babysitter when mom needs a shower!
Seriously, this kid is so cute, he doesn't take a bad picture. He has the sweetest temperament and is just so easy to have around. I can already tell he has a fun sense of humor. As soon as you make eye contact, he gets a big grin and just giggles like he has a secret or something.
We've recently started baby food... and Ollie is loving it! I love that the big kids like to feed him. It's always a gigantic mess but there are lots of smiles and giggles from everyone in the process and I think at least some of the food is getting into his tummy.
I just have to throw this pic in as well, I think it's my favorite for sure! Seriously, so cute. Such a chunk... those cheeks, I can't keep my kisses off them!





No comments:
Post a Comment