So I found a photo challenge on pinterest... it's a great list of things in your life to photograph. Things you might not otherwise think to document about your life. So I decided it would be a good way to exercise my photography and photoshop skills, and a fun way to document our life right now!
So #1 on the list was: photograph your hands.
(the kids hands are a lot cuter than mine... so I chose to photograph them. plus it's hard to photograph your own hands while you are holding a camera)


I love these pictures of these little hands... they tell so much about these little kiddos. Especially Aspen's hands.. she always wants her nails painted but it never lasts more than a day or two, most of the time it looks like this... mostly peeled off. She also spends most her day with crayons, markers, scissors, paint, or glue in hand. She's never been very interested in playing with toys. We have so many dolls and toys in bins that never get played with. But we can't keep enough crayons in the house and I swear she goes through a ream of paper a week! I'm constantly picking up papers around the house that she has colored and cut up and she's always leaving pictures she's colored around the house for others to find. I've got to start keeping binders of her artwork. Also, she doesn't like coloring books, or lined paper. She just likes plain white paper so she can create her own masterpieces! So this photo of her with a crayon is pretty spot-on Aspen!
No comments:
Post a Comment