Monday, April 09, 2012

easter weekend

We had a great Easter Weekend... we spent it visiting Grandma and Grandpa Hymas in Idaho! It was Oliver's first visit to Grandma and Grandpa's house and he loved it! He was so good on the 3 1/2 hour drive there, he loved meeting Izzy, Mo, and Roxy, he loved being at Grandma and Grandpa's so much he even slept ALL through the night! A first for him! Our Easter weekend was complete with egg dying, egg hunt (loaded with candy), and of course Easter baskets, new Easter outfits, and traditional Easter dinner with ham and Grandma Hymas' famous potato salad. We ate well this past weekend to say the least. Mom and Dad were even lucky enough to catch a late movie one night after all the kiddos had gone to bed. We wish Grandma and Grandpa lived closer, but we're glad any time we can getaway for a visit!



I just want to say how grateful I am at this Easter season for the atoning sacrifice of our Savior Jesus Christ which made it possible not only for us to be able to once again return to live with Him someday, but to be able to do it with my eternal family. I'm so grateful and blessed to be the mommy of these sweet kiddos. I'm grateful to know they are mine forever.



1 comment:

The Lymans said...

Cute kids!! I hope you are doing well!