

Ever since we had baby Oliver... it's been a little bit of an adjustment for all of us. I have to admit it's been tough juggling everything and everyone. So we decided to enroll Bryson in pre-school so he could get all the fun and interaction that he's needing these days! Here he is all ready to go on his first day at the Daybreak Arts Academy. We were really impressed when we checked out this preschool. The first bonus is that it is next door to Clark's work, so he can take him in the mornings. Secondly, they do all sorts of fun things including: Yoga, Chinese, Karate, Piano lessons, and Pottery. So fun! Plus they have an all organic chef that cooks all their meals. I'm wishing there was a mom version of this place! The great thing is that he goes from 9am-3pm. Sort of a long day, but it allows me to have some one on one time with Aspen before she goes to school. Then I get some one on one time with Ollie. Some time to only have to take one child to the grocery store. It's amazing! So Bryson's school has been a good answer for ALL of us! He has been having so much fun too. Everyday when I pick him up, he always tells his teacher thanks for playing with him. It's so sweet. He is the sweetest, most polite littl boy. We love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment