Tuesday, August 02, 2011

a little scrapping

So I've been trying to get in touch with things that bring me joy and good energy. Anyone whose been pregnant before knows that esp in the beginning everything in life feels like an energy drain. It's like that commercial that says you have to constantly wind yourself up again to take on a new day. I can SO relate to that. But I am happy to report that I'm on the eve of 14 weeks... tomorrow, yeah! I feel like I'm starting to have days that are getting a little bit better and I feel like I'm able to tap into some of the things that make me happy. I've been trying to wake up a little early and go out for a walk (before it reaches 100 muggy humid degrees), and today I rallied ALL my strength and cleaned my house, like with cleaning products and everything. I think nothing makes me feel as energized as clean space! Unfortunately, that never lasts long enough. But since I busted my buckos cleaning all morning, while B was napping I opened up my computer and even did a little scrapping... man it's been a while. My jump start was this first layout which was actually a free template from jessicasprague.com I never realized that tuesdays are free template days... love it! I always struggle with the layout the most, so I love it when all I have to do is pop in some photos. Anyhow, that got the juices flowing a little bit and I was able to put together the cute layout of Aspen and Capri. While I was uploading these, I came across the other layout of Bryson that I actually did a while ago but never posted it. It made me happy, esp to see his crazy curly hair which is now is a super short summer do. So here ya go... enjoy!



No comments: