Tuesday, August 30, 2011

a few new pages


I LOVE FREEBIES!!! Today's pages came together using elements from the digitally smitten kit from this blog. So fun! I got this kit one day last week and I've just been waiting for a little bit of time to sit down and play around with it. I love love love the papers and they go great with the House of 3 waiting for spring paper pack as well.. (used on the layout of Aspen). Then the swimming layout was today's tuesday template from jessica sprague. I love tuesdays! Working on layouts has become my tuesday activity while Aspen is at school and Bryson is napping. Just me, the computer, a little pandora, and some diet coke for about 2 hours. A girl can't ask for much more!


2 comments:

Lynnae said...

I love your pages.

Anonymous said...

Love these. As usual. Dumb question...what do you do with your digital scrapbook pages? Do they remain on your computer or do they get printed and put in books?