Tonight I downloaded a bunch of free photoshop actions from the pioneer woman website. So fun! I haven't really ever played around with actions before and for some reason I thought it was somehow a lot more complicated than it really is... go figure. So while I sat on the couch tonight watching Clark paint the gigantic walls in our entryway, I played around a little and I think I'm a fan! I also recently read the pioneer woman book "black heels to tractor wheels", it was a fun and quick read. Then I also noticed that she is going to have her own show on the food network. fun fun. I think I need her cookbook, I'll put that on my Christmas list right now. Although I'm not sure how frequently I'll be able to cook her meals. The one brief segment of her new show that was on her blog showed her making a batch of mashed potatoes using 1 1/2 sticks of butter, 8 oz cream cheese and about another 1/2 stick worth of butter dolloped on top. mmm... it sure looks good. Maybe I'll just have to cook a lot while I pregnant and can get away with it, since we all know that kind of eating can't go on forever! So here are a few photos that I played with tonight!



No comments:
Post a Comment