we had our second attempt at family photos today... here are a few that didn't quite make the christmas card...but probably more accurately portray how things REALLY are!
Those are soooooo adorable!!!! Any parent can totally relate to them! You should probably be realistic and go for the "real life" photos for your Christmas card! You'll make all the other parents feel better about their kids!
Love it! You should have been to the photo shoot with my 6 little grandkiddos! I even dropped the baby...luckily he rolled down the grass & I was sitting. Oh my heck. Fun times!
3 comments:
Those are soooooo adorable!!!! Any parent can totally relate to them! You should probably be realistic and go for the "real life" photos for your Christmas card! You'll make all the other parents feel better about their kids!
I love the pic sitting on the turquoise step. Can't wait to see you soon.
Love it! You should have been to the photo shoot with my 6 little grandkiddos! I even dropped the baby...luckily he rolled down the grass & I was sitting. Oh my heck. Fun times!
Post a Comment