Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Clark S. Hymas, MBA


Oh Happy Day! We celebrated Clark's MBA pinning ceremony last Thursday at the Grand America Ballroom. It was such a special night. I'm so proud of Clark and this huge accomplishment! I heard someone say one time that behind every successful man is a surprised wife! Haha! Well, I must admit that when Clark and I got married I had NO idea what our life had in store (as if anyone does)... but what I mean is we were livin on love! I was making probably $8/hour at the hospital and Clark was working two jobs doing hardwood floors, and serving at the Olive Garden all while starting college classes at SLCC. I'm sure my dad was a little concerned about how this guy was going to take care of and provide for his little girl, esp when all he had to his name was a seriously beat-up subaru! I was never concerned, I had no idea what Clark would do but I knew he'd be successful at whatever he did. And here we are, almost 10 years later Mr. MBA and his surprised wife! Thanks babe!

4 comments:

Elise said...

congrats to you all!

gramakas said...

We are sooooooo proud of Clark and his determination to "stick with it"! It hasn't been easy but now that it is over, I'm sure it is totally worth whatever it took to get there! CONGRATS to both of you! and we never worried about Clark's future. We too believed he'd be successful in whatever he took on! Have FUN in Cabo! You earned it! xoxoxoxo

kj said...

That is a great accomplishment. Congratulations to both of you.

Brooke Bowen said...

Congrats to both of you for getting through it! Clark, nice work!