So we finally have a few minutes to sit down and update about our funtastic trip to cabo with Heidi and Eric. SInce my parents are away on their mission, we couldn't just let their time share go unused for the year. So... with HUGE thanks to Clark's sis, Kara, and his Mom and Dad who not only babysat but also puppy-sat for us ALL week, we were able to have a very fun, relaxing, and indulgent getaway. Here are a few pics....
Our first find were these Mexican wrestling match (Nacho Libre)... we are having visions of Halloween costumes to come!

Lucky for us, our FAVORITE kind of food is Mexican! So it didn't matter where we went we found yummy food. (Clark was the only one who ended up with serious effects from the food and had to spend one entire day in the hotel room).
We sat through a MISERABLE time-share presentation to get $100 cash towards our rental care and half off all our activities. I think Clark saw a whole new side of his wife during that presentation when we couldn't get the sales guy to take NO for an answer... man, they're persistent (to say the LEAST). Anyhow, Clark was able to golf a round of Golf at one of the beautiful Golf Courses in Puerto Los Cabos (for half price). I ended up being the designated golf cart driver. It really was a beautiful course, and it was a great day to go since it was a little cooler and windy that day so it was a nice break from sitting on the beach... not that you can really get tired of that.
Our last day in Cabo we decided to check out one of the local public beaches. We found a surf shop right on the beach, so Clark rented a long board, Eric rented a paddle board and I took surf lessons. I did manage to get up a few times! You can tell they were really HUGE waves! The whole experience reminded me of "What about Bob" when Bob learns to sail... I was like, "I surf, I'm a surfer, I surf... on a board... out at sea!". So all in all, it was a great trip, with great company! Thanks mom and dad for letting us use the condo... it's still there waiting for you! And thanks again to our awesome babysitters! Now it's back to real life... big adventures ahead!
3 comments:
Looked like such a good time! Nice job catching a wave, who cares about the size, you did it!
Your trip sounded delightfully relaxing. Has Clark serenaded you with "Surfer Girl"?
Holy cow that looks fun! I've never even been to Mexico...how lame is that?
Post a Comment