Tuesday, October 27, 2009
happy haunting week!
Finally... Halloween week is here! It is seriously torture for little kids that there are so many halloween decorations all over in the stores and everywhere so far before Halloween. Aspen has been asking me if it's Halloween yet for the past 3 weeks. So I tried a to hold off on too many halloween celebrations until this week... and now it's ON! We had our ward trunk-or-treat tonight... which by the way i didn't get the memo that none of the adults dress up (how boring) except for me who went all out with my costume! There were a few other adults who pulled out some costumes, but overall I was a little disappointed. However, I know I won't be disappointed at our upcoming Kasteler family Halloween party... never a dull moment there! We also have to squeeze in a costume party at gymnastics and daycare this week, and a halloween potluck at work... can't wait to make my spooky jello dessert... that's right I said spooky Jello dessert. At least we'll get our money's worth out of our costumes. :)
And by the way, I'm happy to report that we successfully made it through the lines at the davis convention center today to get our H1N1 vaccinations. I think we can breathe a little easier now and be a little less paranoid this season... phew! Much thanks to my neighbor who went and stood in line for 2 1/2 hours in the snow, so he could call his wife and me to come down and bring the kiddos. There would have been no way I would have taken that on by myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
So dang darling! Boo to one and all! (more like boo hoo that I'm not there! xoxoxoxox)
I love your mantel decoration...I need to do one for my party tomorrow! Cute little kiddos, too!
just love those two kids..so cute in their halloween jammies. so how did the witch costume work out.
love your decor, I saw that on Heidi's blog, how fun to make together, I am so jealous! I love all that you K. girls are capable of! Always something new on the homefront. P.S. Poor Ethan thinks that everyday is Halloween. THis does confuse these little bugs!
I love the costumes.
SO wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment