


Can't believe he's 9 months... wow, it's crazy when you get to the point that he's been outside my belly as long as he was in it. Seriously, i swear that 9 months pregnant is twice as long as 9 months with a baby. I don't know how to prove it but it's a FACT! This little dude is no longer the quiet, mellow little baby he once was. oh no, he's discovering his mobility and he's all about movin and shakin, and scooting, and rolling, and anything BESIDES sitting still. He's also got a whole 4 teeth now, so watch out because he knows how to use them.. no one's arms are safe anymore, not to mention the hair pulling that happens whenever he's within reach. He is trouble. Last sunday at church, we realized we've entered that black zone of church... you know what i'm talking about. It lasts from now until he's old enough to go to nursery when we will spend the next 9 months walking the halls and spending the majority of church in the foyer... sigh. We're SO there. It's like those comercials when they say... "you know the place where cute sweet baby meets cranky, teething, crawling, and destruction... we're there!" But we wouldn't trade him for anything! Not to mention the camera seems to really like him too!


2 comments:
I think it is so hard for me to believe that he is 9 months, because it just seems like forever ago when he was jumping in your belly! He is darling, I love what you did with your photos! Love the blog banner, is it H0f3? It is so spooky awesome!
mr. b is getting so cute as his personality erupts. I keep forgetting to tell you how much I like your October blog Headline. The colors, design, just all of it.
Post a Comment