Tuesday, May 05, 2009
LOVE these peeps!
Tonight I was lucky enough to find a babysitter last minute so i could have a much needed night out with some of my greatest friends. These are a group of nurses who I worked with in my very first nursing job on 4North at the University of Utah hospital almost 11 years ago. I was a lowly CNA and worked with all these great RN's, most of whom were new grads at the time. Those few years when I worked on that unit i learned the most about being a great nurse from these awesome nurses. I've was lucky enough to be able to work with most of them up until a year and a half ago when I jumped ship and changed hospitals. Gratefully we've all kept in touch, thanks to email, blogs, and facebook we're able to keep up with each other and get together from time to time. I think we figured that over the past 11 years we've had a total of 14 babies! Craziness!!! Anyhow, i love these gals (and mark too). Thanks for being such great mentors for me, and even better friends. And did I mention they are all AMAZING cooks, so we endulged ina very tasty cinco de mayo feast!
Tammy, and courtney... you were missed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are so sweet! What memories...last night was great! Thanks for always being more than just a friend, I consider you one of my greatest! Love miss Katie~
Post a Comment