A couple of months ago we instituted "fun scrub friday" just to mix things up a little bit. It gets so mundane with everyone wearing green scrubs day after day after day. So here I amd with my friend Ashley, we decided to take it a step further and bring the scrub skirts back. We're sure it's going to be the next craze in healthcare attire, but for now I think we've only convinced ourselves. All we need it the hat right? Okay, I'm gonna draw the line right there.
6 comments:
Cute! I want one!
Next, I request a candy-striper look please.
Oh my.
I so think you should bring the hat into the outfit!!! :)
Since we have to start wearing uniforms, I am going to go ahead and suggest the skirts. They seem pretty practical to wear while cleaning up poop and wrestling crazies.
Scrub skirt, running skirt....LOVE IT!
Post a Comment