So I've been thinking about other things I'm thankful for, and I just kept thinking of random things that I really enjoy in my life. Things like, the 3 new albums on my IPOD that I keep listening to over and over in the car or while working a night shift to keep me awake. The bands are: The Frey, Death Cab for Cutie, and Snow Patrol. I'm grateful for our bed, a year ago we splurged and bought a big King Size Bed, granted we finally just paid it off last week.. but I sleep so well, I love our bed! I'm grateful when patient's family members bring in treats for the nursing staff. Next time one of my loved ones are in the hospital, which hopefully isn't any time soon, I will definatly remember to bring them some Krispy Kreams!
Yesterday was Thanksgiving and it was so yummy... we got totally and completly stuffed. I think my two favorited things about Thanksgiving dinner, are my mom's homemade stuffing. It's so good. It's made with Brazil nuts, so it's crunchy too. I also love the yams and apples caserole. We only ever have it on Thanksgiving and it's so good. Not so much healthy, but good. I also loved the homemade pumpkin pie.
I'm grateful for left-overs!
1 comment:
Krispy Kreme's are definitely a really important simple pleasure! You should bring a dozen next time you come over.
Post a Comment