I think that holiday's should be celebrated for an entire week rather than just one day. You know like birthdays, they really should be birthweeks! And Christmas practically gets a whole month with all the parties and shopping and everything. For us we draw out Valentines day since it doubles as our anniversary. So I just thought that today is a good day to start celebrating Thanksgiving, and it's a good one to celebrate all week, because truthfully, we have more than a weeks worth of things to be thankful for. So I think each day this week, I'll blog about something I'm thankful for. Today I'm thankful for my job. I'm working a night shift, which is always a bummer. But i'm glad that because I'm working a night shift, it meant I was able to spend all day with Clark and Aspen. It was a good day! I'm grateful for the education I recieved and the opportunity I have to work where I do. It is a privledge for me to be a part of so many peoples lives on a daily basis, and to hopefully provide some comfort at a time when their lives have usually been horribly disrupted. I'm thankful that my job matters and that although it's not so glamorous all the time, I'm able to be a part of something that is real. I'm also grateful that having my job allows me the ability to contribute to my family, as well as have the flexibility to be at home with my baby most of the time. (For anyone looking for a career change, I'm putting in a plug for nursing right now). When I look back on my life and some of the pivotal choices I made. I'm glad I made the one I did and that it has blessed my life ever since. Happy Thanksgiving Week!
1 comment:
Well hopefully you know how thankful everyone is for YOU!!! I still stand by what i've said in the past about hoping to be just like you....a great example, smart, funny, totally hard core, nice, thoughtful, creative, spiritual etc etc etc...
We're soooooooooo happy/sad about your upcoming interview!!! Happy because we know you're going to get in...sad because we know you're going to get in!!! :)
Happy Thanksgiving!!! See you cute kids tomorrow!!
Post a Comment