



Here are a few pics from CKU Japan, the first one is of my AWESOME interpreter, Ayako, we seriously would not have made it without her! By the end of the second day, she could have taught the class without me. I'm so glad we got to meet her, all the Japanese interpreters were so great. They took us out at nights to some yummy Japanese food and all over Tokyo!
Props to Clark for helping out in all EIGHT of my classes! He was glad there were a couple other husbands who came on the trip for him to hang out with and not feel like the lone man at the scrapbook convention. There was one Japanese Male student of all 240!
I have to laugh that everyone wanted my autograph... do they know I'm NOT Heidi Swapp? But I am blood related so maybe that was close enough! Everyone was so sweet and friendly, they were so excited about scrapbooking growing in Japan. I did bring home a copy of Creating Keepsakes in Japan, the entire back cover was a Heidi Swapp ad! Full page and everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment