Omygosh! Aspen, you are so lucky that you can put your hair in piggies! I am so jealous! I only wish I had that much hair. Mom and Pop said it will grow, so here's to hoping! So, I totally love big people food. I have now had sweet potatoes and carrots, but mom says she is going to give me some green beans so my skin doesn't turn orange. Mom says she wants you to come and play at my house soon. You will have to let me know when is a good time. You can take a ride on the jumperoo. We will take turns. Anyways, let me know when is a good time and we will plan in. Pop is all better from his heart attack, so anytime is good. Letmeknow!
2 comments:
Sweetest baby ever
Omygosh! Aspen, you are so lucky that you can put your hair in piggies! I am so jealous! I only wish I had that much hair. Mom and Pop said it will grow, so here's to hoping! So, I totally love big people food. I have now had sweet potatoes and carrots, but mom says she is going to give me some green beans so my skin doesn't turn orange. Mom says she wants you to come and play at my house soon. You will have to let me know when is a good time. You can take a ride on the jumperoo. We will take turns. Anyways, let me know when is a good time and we will plan in. Pop is all better from his heart attack, so anytime is good. Letmeknow!
Post a Comment