



Whew! I've been wanting to update and go on and on about creative escape... but this week has been so crazy! So now it's friday and I can sit down for a minute and catch up! So creative escape was great... I had so much fun with LaRane, Melissa Hansen, Heather Warner, Nancy Jarmin, and Kristy Rogers! We were all in the same group so we got to go to all the classes together. So much fun. Okay, so there was a downer to it all... my near-death cold that I got. Poor aspen was at home with Clark having the same cold. Bummer. There was an on-site scrapbook store and there was so much fun stuff to buy, unfortunatly, I had to spen my extra spending money at walgreens across the street buying cold medicine. I'm also hoping that the hotel doesn't realize it was me that kept stealing the kleenex boxes from the bathrooms, I'm afraid they'll add the charges to our bill. So by far, the best class was heidi's... of course. We made these embelished clocks. It was such a fun project, everyone's turned out so unique and individual and everyone put so much thought into what photo they wanted to use. I'm thrilled with how mine turned out. There were also so many fun things about creative escape that just made it extra fun... like all the free stuff! I took an extra suitcase you know... just in case. Well, it was PACKED coming home. Holy cow they gave away a lot of stuff. We got fun little gifts that were left in our room at night, like pink chocolate covered popcorn, and bubble bath and I have to say that I was so thrilled with the bubble bath. Friday night was a late night with secret classes and suprise projects... but I seriously couldn't see straight, my head was fuzzy, my nose was drippy and raw from blowing it. I'd gone through about 2 stolen kleenex boxes at this point. So I finally decided just to go back to the room and go to bed. When I got there, there was a little pink "heidi swapp" bubble bath with a cute tag that just said "Relax". So that's exactly what I decided to do. It was great.
Thanks heidi for such a fun event! I loved every minute of it, despite my weakened condition. Thanks Clark for beinga super dad and letting me indulge in a fun girls weekend. And thanks for everyone for putting up with me... sorry if everyone is deathly ill this week!
1 comment:
creative escape really was so much fun. I was totally bummed that you were sick but you were such a good sport about everything. collin loved sleeping at your house this past week. Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for taking him. We appreciate/love you/Clark so much.
glad your better...now we need to put some of those fantastic techniques to work.
Post a Comment