
It's funny to stop and just look at life for a minute. I remember when Clark and I were engaged and we'd talk about what our life was going to be like, how many kids we'd have, what our home would be like, etc. And now here we are ELEVEN years later and we're actually seeing and living how our life is turning out. (does that even make sense?) Amidst all the craziness of having the new baby, we managed to celebrate our anniversary last month. We were remembering our anniversary date a year ago... we ate out at the Marina Grog and Galley at Lake Lotawana. I remember sitting there talking about how a year prior to that we would never have guessed we'd be living in Missouri a year later. And now here we are another year later and who'd have guessed we'd be back in Utah, having another baby, and buying a minivan. Life is unpredictable. No doubt about that! And I wouldn't want it any other way!
No comments:
Post a Comment