We are THRILLED to welcome Oliver Quinn into our little family. Oliver was born Thursday January 26 at 7:25 a.m. He was the BEST birthday present Clark has ever received. I'm going to have a hard time topping this next year... wink. Actually, I'm pretty sure Clark's birthday is going to take backseat to this little boy's birthday every year from here on out! He is such a sweet, quiet and beautiful little guy. He hardly makes a peep unless of course he's hungry or we're torturing him with a diaper change. I'm sure that won't last, but we're enjoying it while it does. Our other two kiddos have been so excited they're making enough noise for all of us!
Aspen and Bryson absolutely LOVE little Ollie. Aspen is the sweetest little mother who would sit quietly and hold him all day long if I let her. Bryson on the other hand is a little bouncy ball and we have to keep an eye on him so he doesn't jump right on him. He just keeps wanting Ollie to play with him!
But it's safe to say, we're all in Love with the little man. And I am loving having him on the OUTSIDE of my belly, despite the fact that having a baby means you trade in one set of aches and pains for another I'm still just glad to be done carrying that little dude around in my belly!
1 comment:
Such a sweet post. I love the pic of your three kids. It is so tender and dear. What a blessing for a new baby to enter such a loving home.
Post a Comment