
Move back to Utah... check
Clark start new job... check
Aspen start new school.... check
Halloween... check
Thanksgiving... check
Christmas... check
move into new house... check
move out of apartment... check
clean apartment... check
unpack boxes and get organized... check (sort of)
celebrate New Years in Idaho... check
have baby....
Oh man, it seems like I've hardly spent any time focusing on the fact that we're about to have a baby because well, I guess we've had a few other things going on. However, now all that other stuff is behind us and we are just 3 short little itty bitty weeks away from Hymas baby#3! So now that the baby has hit the top of the to-do list my nesting instincts are unleashing in full force! I haven't done any shopping or decorating or anything baby related at all... until this past weekend. I bought two outfits to take to the hospital... so cute! Also, Clark bought me this cute neclace for Christmas (under specific direction), it was made by Liz Eaton... so cute! It's a silver neclace with a charm for each of my kids. Clark decided to just go ahead and have one made for the baby... well two made for the baby. The names we have chosen are Oliver or Avery, and Clark decided it was easier to make both charms and take one off rather than having to order another one after the fact. So for now according to my neclace, I have 4 kids: Aspen, Bryson, Oliver and Avery. We'll see soon enough which one gets to stay! I've also unpacked all the baby stuff and made two big piles, one full of pink stuff and one full of blue stuff. I have to admit that this whole not knowing what we are having is really driving me crazy. Up until now I haven't been able to really get ready for baby since we haven't had a house... but now that we do I want to be all prepared and I can only do so much! It's really driving me crazy! But we've held out this long, I think we can wait another 3 weeks. We're going to start taking the official poll of whether everyone thinks it's a girl or boy... so feel free to leave your vote if you want.
1 comment:
I love both names. I am not a good baby guesser so I'll wait for the news from you.
Post a Comment