As per usual Hymas family tradition... things with the relocation have been moving along at a rapid pace. I think my last blog entry included all our lasts... last days of work, school, church, etc... Well without wasting any time it's on to our firsts... Clark had his first day at his new job, Aspen had her first day at her new Kindergarten, last night was our first night in our temporary housing, and we've been enjoying lots of things for the first time in a long time.. like first cafe rio since being back, first crown burger, today was even my first trip back to IKEA... you see where my priorities are!!! Today was also the first day the kids and I had to just kick around for a few hours and explore our new surroundings. So far we are loving it out in daybreak, it's so beautiful and picturesque! It's a good thing we are loving it because we are already under contract to build a new home! Like I said, things are moving along rapidly! Last week we were here on our "house hunting" trip, and it only took 2 days for us to find just what we were looking for. We had hopes of getting into something recently finished or almost finished but kind of like goldilocks... all the homes were either too small or too big, when we finally found one that was just right they said they would be breaking ground on it next week. They assured us it would be completed by the end of the year or first of January. yikes... that's feeling a little close to the Feb. 1 due date of little rascal #3. So I guess if I just plan on the house being finished while I'm in the hospital having a baby then anything sooner than that would be a bonus! Plus it gives me a really good excuse to get out of any work, I just get to sit back and boss people around. oh, and speaking of baby... here's a fun update of how the little bounder is looking these days. Why is it that it feels a LOT bigger than it looks?

5 comments:
Katie you look great. Are you sure you're due in Feb? Daybreak sounds like it is going to be good to you. We have several families that were in our ward that have moved out there. It is good to have things move along, otherwise your life would be boring. Hope to see you soon.
You look adorable!!! And Daybreak isn't far from Aunt Kathy's house--that is so fun that you guys are back!
i was bigger than you at 6 weeks!!! you have always been a super cute prego lady. i'm SOSOSO glad you get to live by ali! i know she's wished upon a star for a friend out there. can't wait to see your cute new house stuff. yipee!
I'm SO HAPPY you are going to be my neighbor!!!!!
And I am going to Disneyland next week so I'll see ya in two weeks!
I cannot believe you are in UT again!!!! I am so screaming it as well! I so miss you. I bought myself a little new house a few weeks ago...I wish we could all get together again...miss you and Tammy sooo much!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment