Friday, October 28, 2011

a few from Disneyland fun!

If you didn't document it... it didn't happen. Or at least that's what they tell us in nursing school and I think it applies to all aspects of life. So I am bound and determined to document our trip to California so that I can use it as proof that we were good parents... we took our kids to Disneyland! And we had fun, gosh dang it! I'm telling ya, Disneyland is not for the faint of heart, it is intense! We spent one day in Disneyland and one day in California Adventure park. So here are the first of the pages I have put together to document all the F-U-N we had.

It was fun to be in Disneyland so close to Halloween because the park was all decorated and ready for the holiday. So we had to take our group photo in front of the Mickey Mouse Pumpkin. I think the best part of the trip was just being there with family. We tagged along with Rich and Lynnae on their vacation they had already planned, and lucky for us Grandma Hymas was coming along to help out with all the kiddos as well. It was great!


Especially after living out of state for the past year, these kids were SO excited to be together. It's so fun watching them grow up and be such good friends. Aspen and MacKenzie were inseperable all week and kept calling each other sister. I guess if they both end up with baby brother's again they will be the closest thing to sisters that they each have! It was really cute.





We couldn't possibly go to Disneyland without splurging on lunch with the Princesses at Aerial's Grotto in California Adventure Park. Aspen and I went together and had a yummy lunch and got to meet Aerial, Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, and Belle. So fun!

1 comment:

gramakas said...

Great job!!! Yes, you are the greatest parents ever!!! Next time we want to come along!