This past tuesday Clark had an all day conference in St. Louis so we decided to make mini-trip out of it. It was great, threw off the week a little because it felt like a weekend in the middle of the week... but why not? So I spent the day with the kiddos at the
City Museum. This place is CRAZY! Crazy AWESOME.. but crazy nonetheless! Unfotunately, my camera battery died after the first photo I took so these photos were taken by my phone and they don't do this place justice, so click on the link above to see some real photos of this place.
The museum is built in an old shoe warehouse and everything in the museum is built out of old things from the city, hard to describe but very industrial and all the exhibits were designed to climb on, through or slide down. The kids loved it, and I loved it too... when I wasn't concerned about losing them. So here are a few photos of our day at the St. Louis City Museum




so like I said, these photos don't do this place justice... google it! Or better yet... go there yourself next time you are in St. Louis.
disclaimer: this place wasn't cheap.. $12 admission, $5 parking, and must buy food and drink inside... plus $6 if you check out the world aquarium, which we did for the sake of spending ALL day there. It wasn't the greatest aquarium ever but they really had some fun displays for the kids including sea turtles, sharks and sting rays.
No comments:
Post a Comment