Thursday, October 07, 2010

We made it!

Whew... can't believe we've been here a week now. It's so nice to feel like we have a real home again! Also happy to report that I think all that dizziness business is behind me! I had a follow up hearing test done this week and my hearing is back to normal as well. So yeah! I think I can just go ahead and forget that the month of September ever happened. It's on to October which is a way better month anyway...

6 comments:

kONniKaLITa said...

cute house!!! glad you're feeling better!

gramakas said...

So glad to hear that things are on the UPSIDE! Cute house! Cute couple! Enjoy October!

kj said...

What a happy picture this is. Your house looks perfect for you and your cute family. Post more photos of the inside. We miss you!

Scott and Kristen Baker said...

I'm glad things are kind of settling down, but we sure do miss you!

Brady and Jenna said...

KATIE!! Your life has changed so much! And here little ole Jenna was in her own world (lacking in the blog world) and didn't have a clue. Sorry I haven't kept in touch. I still think about your cute family. This sounds like a great opportunity. Good luck with everything. Are you going to be working out there?? Hope all is well.

Brady and Jenna said...

KATIE!! Your life has changed so much! And here little ole Jenna was in her own world (lacking in the blog world) and didn't have a clue. Sorry I haven't kept in touch. I still think about your cute family. This sounds like a great opportunity. Good luck with everything. Are you going to be working out there?? Hope all is well.