This weeks lesson was on composition of photos... here was our attempt at the park. not the best time of day to take pics at noon on a sunny day. I think we'll go back later tonight around dusk and see the difference...
Aren't the bright colors in your pic appealing? I think the colors pull you into the story of your collage. Looks like you're sure having fun learning. That was a theme of mine when I was teaching school.
You have quite the perfect little model. It looks like she is really getting the hang of being the center of attention! They say that photos are worth a million $ and I can truly atest to that! Keep them coming!
3 comments:
Aren't the bright colors in your pic appealing? I think the colors pull you into the story of your collage. Looks like you're sure having fun learning. That was a theme of mine when I was teaching school.
I like your pics, they look so cheerful, which is perfect for the park!
You have quite the perfect little model. It looks like she is really getting the hang of being the center of attention! They say that photos are worth a million $ and I can truly atest to that! Keep them coming!
Post a Comment